Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fast Weight Loss With Green Coffee Beans - My Success

Scientific evidence
These amazing findings were based on extensive scientific studies showing unanimous results. 16 overweight volunteers were supplemented with Green Coffee Bean Extract without changing their eating habits or exercise routine.
It has been reported that participants lost an average of 17 pounds over a period of 22 weeks and reduced their overall body weight by 10.5% and most importantly 16% of their overall body fat!
No wonder, nutritionists, doctors and patients alike are embracing Green Coffee Bean Extract as an efficient alternative weight loss supplement due to its natural ability to burn fat fast without dieting or exercising. And it works!
How does it all work?
Considering that the liver plays a major role in keeping your weight under control by regulating fat metabolism and also pumping excessive fat out through the bile and into the small intestines, it is both a "fat burning" and a "fat pumping" organ.
Weight gain can then be explained by first an excess amount of glucose in the body automatically converted into fat and second a low-fat metabolism from the liver which results in storing fat.
To that effect, the two positive actions of Chlorogenic Acid are to inhibit the release of glucose in the body thereby stopping the body from storing more fat and to increase metabolism in the liver.
With this explanation in mind, it is virtually impossible for the body to store fat let alone reproducing it. The body is now running at full speed.
Unfortunately, drinking a daily cup of coffee will not give the same effect since these Green Coffee Beans have been through a roasting process causing the destruction of their primary fat-burning and anti-oxidant component, Chlorogenic Acid.
My success with Green Coffee Bean Extract
In the past, I followed a few diets that worked but the weight kept coming back either because of their advert reactions or were simply too boring to carry on with.
Yet, what I found appealing about Green Coffee Bean Extract is the fact that it can burn fat fast and effortlessly. So I gave it a try.
Regarding my weight loss, I noticed a difference within three days. After a week, my appetite decreased significantly.
Also, I no longer felt the need to snack as often as I used to and selected my food accordingly. My cravings for sugar disappeared completely.
I was recently diagnosed with symptomatic acidity sensitivity which caused my stomach to bloat and hurt. In the long run the condition worsened and I had no other choice than to stop taking all medication.
Interestingly, things changed after taking this extract. Not only all these discomforts went but my digestion became normal. What a relief after five years of struggle.
I now enjoy a more restful sleep and wake up feeling great. Since my energy levels increased so my confidence particularly with my new found flat stomach.
I will definitely carry on taking this supplement until I reach my ideal weight as well as using it as a long-term maintenance for my general health.
My useful tips towards a healthier lifestyle:
  • Drink plenty of water. Your body will thank you for it.
  • For sugar intake use Stevia. Found in any fine supermarkets in powder form, this sweet leaf comes from a tree in Mexico and contain no calories at all. Add it to your cup of tea or coffee, you'll feel lighter.
  • Snack on unsalted nuts. Their draining properties remain. Full of proteins, they satisfy hunger quickly.
  • Fruits and vegetables. Your best friends to ease digestion as they are rich in fibre.
  • Dance wild. Put the music sound on and shake your body as if you were a child again.
  • Swimming. If there is a pool nearby, just dive in as if you were a dolphin in the sea. Think of nothing else, water is a stress reliever.
  • Walking keeps your mind sharp and your spirit alive. Why not walk up the stairs instead of taking the lift or go for a walk in the park? Just find excuses to walk.

In my opinion, losing weight is a life changing experience worth fighting for. Considering the amazing benefits of Green Coffee Bean Extract on weight control, cardiovascular health, blood pressure, healthy blood sugar levels and overall health, this extract can be the ideal supplement towards your successful weight loss journey and your overall health.
Green Coffee Bean Extract has no side effects unlike other weight loss pills.